INSURANCE SALES ADVISOR
Our client, who are a well-known, high-end brand within their industry have an exciting opportunity for an Insurance Consultant to join their team based in their Farnham office.
The role will involve speaking to customers about their quotes and dealing with day-to-day enquiries about their subscription. There will be NO COLD CALLING involved in this role and every customer you speak to will either have enquired or be a lapsed customer. There will also be a small amount of Administration involved in this role, so we are looking for someone who is comfortable with both elements of the role.
We are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a Customer Service environment before; that can be from retail, hospitality or commercial and someone who has a a good work ethic! A strong educational background would also be an advantage.
For the right candidate, there is plenty of opportunity to progress with this business. They have many branches in the area so lots of room for development into either management, or specialist roles. The company also offer study support to gain industry related qualifications.
This is a full time, permanent role with Monday to Friday hours of 8.30am -5pm and every other Saturday 9am-12pm.
- Customer Service experience within either a retail or hospitality environment
- Minimum grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English at GCSE level
- Proven customer service skills
- Proven team working skills either from
- Good written and verbal English
What’s in it for you?!
Our successful and growing client offers employees the support and training to get your career to where you want it to be. They offer excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression.
Starting salaries are £20,000 and go up to £25,000 depending on experience. Hard work is rewarded and these are regularly reviewed!
They also offer:
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 27 days through service (plus bank holidays)
- Access to a Healthcare Cashplan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for.
- Company funded professional qualifications
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Cycle to work loan scheme available to all employees
- Discount on gym membership across the UK – national and local gyms included
- Access to discounted personal health policies as well as a range of insurance products including home, motor, travel, specialist vehicles, critical illness, private medical, income protection etc.
- Access to hundreds of highstreet retailer discounts through the reward and recognition platform
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- £20,000 – £25,000