PROPERTY CASE HANDLER
Our client based in Bracknell are going through an exciting period of growth which has resulted in a new vacancy within their Case Handling team.
Our client provides an outsourced service to Mortgage Lenders when it comes to selling property. You will act as the middleperson between the Estate Agents who are selling the Property and your Client (the Mortgage Lender). You will be over-seeing the smooth and best possible outcome for both parties. Communication (Both written and verbal) and Organisation are KEY in this role!
– Managing A Property To Market – overseeing the cleaning and making good of properties as judged against the customer’s requirements and the client’s SLA, reviewing and approving the initial marketing report to set the asking price at an appropriate level. You are the main driving force behind what the general public sees of your property through online marketing. You will work to client SLAs as well as best practice to ensure that each property is marketed in its best possible light.
– Strategy Reviews – weekly in-depth discussions with your marketing agents whereby you will assess each property’s market performance, and by using your communication and questioning skills set an on-going marketing strategy targeted to achieve the best results. This could include reductions to asking price, bringing another marketing agent on board, or even sending the property to auction.
– Treating Customers Fairly – working within a quality assurance framework you will be required to “tell the story” to demonstrate and evidence all your decisions and actions to ensure the best possible customer outcome every time.
– Offers & Negotiation – logging, negotiating, and agreeing or rejecting offers that come in for your properties. You will work to client SLAs as well as your own initiative in ensuring the best possible sale price is gained.
– Sales Progression – ensuring that each agreed sale is followed through by liaising with the agents and the solicitors to see that each key point within the sale journey is met. You will understand this sale journey and use this to your advantage to make sure that each property exchanges and completes within a set time period.
Benefits for working for the company:
• Starting salary of £23,000 plus bonus
• Up to 3 days a week working from home after Training has been completed
• 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Xmas Eve and your birthday off (Increases by 1 day for every year’s service)
• Free parking
• Subsidized gym membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Health Screening
• Life Assurance
• Discounts on Property services
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications that we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- £23,000 + £4,200 BONUS