PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Due to an exciting period of expansion our client based in Wokingham are seeking a Part Time Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Administrator role is to provide high quality telephone and administrative services in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Outbound calls to chase for progress updates
- Providing quality administrative support with good attention to detail
- Assisting clients via e-mail
- To achieve targets in the timeframe set to ensure all cases are processed as per the Service Level Agreements
- Processing email and post queries received into the team as required
- Completing general administration duties
- Ensuring all new instructions are entered on the system accurately
- Chasing of reports and invoices via telephone, fax and letter
- Maintaining accurate data records, using Microsoft Office and in-house systems
- Filing, faxing and sending out written correspondence
Whether it’s from retail, hospitality or any other customer-facing setting that you come from, we are looking to speak to candidates who have a fantastic work ethic and can demonstrate excellent customer service & PC skills!
Our Client is offering a fantastic salary of £19,000 – £20,000 pro-rata! They also offer great employee discounts on a large number of high street stores as well as other perks!
The hours for this role will be 5 hours a day, across 5 days a week.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- £19,000 – £20,000 PRO-RATA