NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPER/ACCOUNT MANAGER
If you’re experienced in hunting for new business and are up for a challenging and rewarding role with opportunities to develop and learn this is the role for you!!
Are you energetic, driven, and personable and possess between 2-4 years proven B2B Sales experience?
Are you looking to join a new business where you can push your basic salary up to the next level and earn a £30k basic and circa £15k coms? This is however, uncapped, so the sky is the limit!
Are you comfortable and experienced in hunting new business and account managing the business thereafter?
Are you confident in building a Client base from zero? (access to cleansed data will be available)
The successful applicant will be responsible for driving new business sales, developing their network and increasing revenue by acquiring new clients and then managing and growing these clients, developing a client base.
We are looking to engage with energetic, driven and personable applicants who are self-motivated and passionate, with a proven track record in Sales but now looking to increase their basic salary and push their earnings to that next level. We are looking for people who can build strong client relationships and identify and maximise on new business opportunities. You must possess strong time management skills with the ability to plan ahead.
New Business 80%
- Achieve a personal target agreed and set with the Head of Sales
- Cold call new clients and prospects to raise awareness of the business and discuss requirements
- Identify new leads using social selling, convert and then nurture them into long-term clients
- Respond to enquiries by clarifying need, probing for relevant background data, providing relevant information, logging details and following up to advance the sale
- Follow up client or prospect requests with proposals, marketing ‘literature’ and relevant information, on a timely basis
- Proactively pursue elusive clients and prospects and follow up on commitments when promised
- Prepare effective and compelling sales proposals and presentations
- Support the marketing effort where required, such as representing our Client at networking events
- Agree allocation of training work for new clients which best meets the client’s needs and our Client’s business targets
Account Management 20% (post new sales)
- Achieve a growth target for your client base agreed and set with the Head of Sales
- Regularly keep in touch with clients once established to strengthen and maintain an on-going relationship
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company objectives
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Increase network of contacts within existing client base in order to upsell and cross sell our Client’s products
- Be accountable and take ownership of existing client base in allocated sectors
- Actively seek opportunities for cross-sales
- Work independently and with the Global Sales Manager to agree account strategy
- Maintain account sales revenue and grow your accounts 20% YOY
Key competencies and skills required:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent sales track record
- Professional attitude with hard-working nature
- Enthusiastic, professional and courteous with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adept at building client relationships
- Leading and managing client accounts
- A passion for delighting the customer and a client mind-set
- A learning ethos, seeking and being receptive to feedback while always looking for ways to develop
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- BRACKNELL WITH HOME WORKING
- £30,000 + £15,000 COMMISSION (UNCAPPED)