ENTRY LEVEL – CUSTOMER ADVISOR (TRAINEE)
Trainee/Entry-Level Customer Consultant
- DO YOU POSSESS A*-C GRADES IN MATHS AND ENGLISH AT GCSE LEVEL (OR EQUIV)?
- ARE YOU LOOKING TO KICK-START AN OFFICE-BASED CAREER? (Perhaps you have completed College / University and are looking to progress your professional career by moving on from your current retail/hospitality role)?
- DO YOU POSSESS VERY RECENT CUSTOMER-FACING EXPERIENCE, PERHAPS GAINED FROM A RETAIL/HOSPITALITY SETTING (OR SIMILAR)?
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE OFFERING EXCELLENT TRAINING AND LONG-TERM PROGRESSION?
- DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A STRONG COMMUNICATOR AND SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED
- TO ALL THE ABOVE, THEN THIS COULD BE THE RIGHT ROLE FOR YOU!
Our client based in Farnham is looking for a well-presented and professional Trainee Customer Advisor to work closely with their customers by providing an excellent service and matching appropriate solutions to their needs.
Your role will involve providing excellent levels of customer service on both an inbound and outbound basis, with NO COLD CALLING involved whatsoever.
You will also deal with email communications and administrative duties, which will require you to have strong attention to detail and literacy skills.
Successful and hardworking candidates can see a further increase in their basic salary as quickly as 3-6 months in. If you demonstrate the right work ethic and are producing a good standard of work, you will see further increases as you progress your career.
- Customer Service experience gained within either a retail or hospitality environment
- Minimum grade A*-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English at GCSE level and ideally Certificates in Further Education such as A-levels
- Strong communication skills – a real ‘people-person’!
- Able to work well within a team setting (you would be working towards an office-based target)
- Good written and verbal English
Our client, a hugely successful and continually expanding organisation, which offers employees the support and training to progress your career beyond the role of Trainee Customer Consultant within their business.
Starting salaries are £18,000 and go up to £25,000 and can increase significantly beyond. You are master of your own destiny!
If you believe that you have the attributes and background for this role, please APPLY today!
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications, we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.