CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER (EDUCATION/SEN/LOCAL AUTHORITY/OT BACKGROUND)
Client Services Manager (EDUCATION/SEN/LOCAL AUTHORITY/OT BACKGROUND)
Hybrid Working Scheme once probation passed (1 day per week WFH)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our Clients based in Hampshire. The role of Client Services Manager (Education) will lend itself to an experienced, proactive and solution-focused Customer Services / Admin manager with strong people skills. Applicants MUST come with some sort of exposure/experience in an Educational Setting, Local Authority Education, SEN or OT.
The successful applicant will possess a high degree of autonomy and ownership within their position and therefore requires someone who can ensure / oversee very high standards of service to all parties and from initial enquiry through to completion.
An effective management style is required as the successful incumbent will be responsible for the development of the administrative team, whilst building strong working relationships with all parties that this person and the team engage with.
Applicants from professional services backgrounds would be of particular interest but all backgrounds are very much welcome. It is, however, vital that applicants are competent in using systems and data.
Alongside the experience that Applicants possess, my Client is equally driven in finding caring, friendly and professional applicants who possess the right personal skills and temperament. It is essential that the Client Services Manager, is able to constantly and consistently uphold their values, and believe in them in the same way that our Client does.
Details of the role:-
Ensuring the team are working effectively to deliver a quality end-to-end service to clients, to include:
• Handling and progressing incoming enquiries.
• Identifying and allocating workloads correctly
• Managing the case, client and field based staff from start through to completion, ensuring a timely and quality service.
• Reviewing/processing reports and recommendations.
• Forging strong relationships with all parties and supporting them with the operational/service aspects
• Supporting team to resolve day-to-day issues arising
• Reporting to and liaising with Head of Services on team performance, KPIs and addressing any barriers to progress.
• Making effective use of resources such as report reviewers and leads.
• Contributing ideas and liaising with other departments/colleagues as required for example, marketing, and senior management team.
• Assisting Head of Services with activities as required such as service development projects/initiatives or complaint investigation.
• Line management of any team members and undertaking team recruitment activities as needed e.g., interviewing and selection.
• Fostering a culture of client-centered working and continual improvement within the team.
Skills and qualifications
• Experienced in the Education/Healthcare sector, or similar (Local Authority backgrounds, OT backgrounds or SEN also of strong interest).
• Educated to degree level OR equivalent by experience
• Strong managerial or leadership experience
• Willing to undertake a DBS check
• Competent with computers and online technology (tech savvy)
Personal skills & attributes
• A high level of organization, efficiency and sense of responsibility for things to run smoothly.
• Caring, friendly and always willing to listen
• Conducts self in a professional manner
• Ability to manage time effectively and delegate appropriately
• Leading and managing a team to work towards shared goals
• Adaptable in dealing with people
• Taking responsibility and having the ability & confidence to make good decisions
• Problem solver and determined – often an enquiry or a case will require them to go the extra mile to get the right outcome for the client and the business.
• Personal pride in their work and a sense of well-being from helping clients and the business
• Efficient working style and ability to juggle tasks without missing things
• Excellent telephone manner – chatty and confident but always professional
• Within the team, a desire to question the status quo and be innovative
• Able to remain calm, composed and professional under stressful or confrontational situations
• Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (5pm Fridays).
• Holidays: 23 days per year, plus Bank Holidays in addition, with option to “purchase” up to 3 additional days each year.
• Access to a comprehensive Health Plan
• Hybrid role – (Based on full-time employment and upon successfully passing probation) to book as home-working days once a week on a Tues, Weds or Thurs.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.