BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Business Development Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 basic + uncapped OTE
- Do you have a proven background in B2B Sales?
- Would you describe yourself as persistent and results-orientated?
- Are you comfortable hunting for new business opportunities; proactively engaging with contacts within professional / corporate organisations?
- Do you proven experience in hunting further business within existing Client bases?
- Are you looking for an opportunity offering un-capped commission?
If yes to all of the above, then this MAY be the next, exciting opportunity for YOU!
A Business Development Manager role has arisen within one of our very well-established and market leading Clients, located in Bracknell. The role would lend itself to someone comfortable working within a smaller business setting. Applicants MUST also be comfortable engaging with potential customers from professional, and very well-known organisations across a variety of sectors including Medical, Legal and Higher Education settings, to name just a few.
- Devise and drive lead generation programs and campaigns, interacting with partners, networking, cold calling campaigns and effective messaging.
- Identify and maximize opportunities in companies with high annual revenue potential.
- Identify business drivers to associate optimal services and solutions.
- Work closely with the wider sales and marketing team on lead generation activities.
- Monitor and feed lead pipeline.
- Develop qualified sales opportunities that result from outbound prospecting activities.
- Qualify prospects against established criteria
- Design and deploy high-volume outreach strategies to establish new, high-quality prospective clients and contacts.
- Develop detailed account plans to support strategy
- Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email, and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and create sales accepted leads.
- Update and meticulously maintain CRM database
- Drive new business opportunities
- Maximising Sales Opportunities with existing Client Base
- Generating New Sales – A Hunter of Business
- Maintaining Customer relationships
- Delivering to customer visits and sales targets
- Customer Relations
- Creating New Business Opportunities
- Time planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales experience
- 5+ years of new business attainment – (Cold Calling, Closing Sales on-site)
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Demonstrable Education
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- £30,000-£35,000 BASIC + Uncapped commission